If you live in the east Bristol area and are looking to improve your fitness, learn a new sport, or to nurture and improve existing tennis skills, whatever your age or ability, Woodlands could be your answer.
- Established in 1941
- New members and visitors welcome
FREE initial visit (some
- Limited membership means "play more
- wait less"
- All levels of player ability catered for
- LTA registered coaches
- 2 coloured macadam courts
- High intensity eco-friendly floodlighting
- Practice facilities
- Clubhouse with kitchen and toilet facilities
- Screened from public access ways
- Grassed spectators / relaxation area
- Easy FREE parking anytime
- Secure - Club access by keyholders only
- Cycle stands on site
- Special rates
for the over 65's
Why not come along & see what's on offer at
Give me a call now on and I will issue my personal
invitation for you to come & play at one of our
special introductory sessions. You're assured a warm
welcome whatever your ability. I look forward to meeting
(Chair Woodlands Tennis Club)
All types of membership currently open for
HALF PRICE MEMBERSHIP FOR THE OVER 65's!
Play during the day and weekends - some limitations apply.
Give us a call now to find out more.
Membership enquires please
or email using our online form
logo and listen to information about
aired 12/07/14 - MP3
Skidmore MP (ball in hand)
on a recent visit
bristol tennis cubs | east bristol tennis | tennis coaching