If you live in the east Bristol area and are looking to improve your fitness, learn a new sport, or to nurture and improve existing tennis skills, whatever your age or ability, Woodlands could be your answer.
- Established in 1941
- New members and visitors welcome
FREE initial visit (some
- Limited membership means "play more
- wait less"
- All levels of player ability catered for
- LTA registered coaches
- 2 coloured macadam courts
- High intensity eco-friendly floodlighting
- Practice facilities
- Clubhouse with kitchen and toilet facilities
- Screened from public access ways
- Grassed spectators / relaxation area
- Easy FREE parking anytime
- Secure - Club access by keyholders only
- Cycle stands on site
- Special rates
for the over 65's
Why not come along & see what's on offer at
Give me a call now on and I will issue my personal
invitation for you to come & play at one of our
special introductory sessions. You're assured a warm
welcome whatever your ability. I look forward to meeting
(Chair Woodlands Tennis Club)
All types of membership currently open for
HALF PRICE MEMBERSHIP FOR THE OVER 65's!
Play during the day and weekends - some limitations apply.
Give us a call now to find out more.
Membership enquires please
or email using our online form
has been on his travels
here to see his holiday snaps
logo and listen to information about
aired 12/07/14 - MP3
Skidmore MP (ball in hand)
on a recent visit
bristol tennis cubs | east bristol tennis | tennis coaching