Types and Prices
We offer two types of membership:
£60 Adult |
All ages / abilities | Voting rights
£45 Junior - up to 18 yrs at 31/03/17
| No voting rights
memberships run from April each year)
£5 Visitor fee per continuous
rights = voting rights at AGM
or email us for information
Court and playing rules (Abridged)
- Appropriate tennis clothing must be worn by players
at all times.
- A high standard of "on court" etiquette
is expected from every player. Mistreatment of racquets,
balls or court furniture, bad language including racist,
sexist or other offensive comments or language will
not be tolerated. Persistent offenders risk expulsion
from the club.
- Members, guests and visitors wishing to play MUST;
Sign the register; pay the appropriate session fee and
indicate their arrival and availability to play on the
club's "five placements" board.
- Guests, visitors and their introducers should
note that on club nights
only 3 visits as a guest or visitor are permitted.
Membership of the club is then required for
- Only members and signed in guests / visitors may
- Court allocation schedule / order of play must
be observed and respected.
- Last person to leave must ensure all lights and
heating within clubhouse and the court floodlighting KEYSWITCH
is turned off then lock the clubhouse then
close and lock main entry
gate quietly on departure.
Violations of club rules should be reported
to a committee member ASAP.
A copy of the club constitution, of
which the above playing rules are part, is available